Monday 27 September 2010

eclectic mix

A great area of Brighton are 'The Lanes' home to an eclectic mix of unique shops, cafes, retro and vintage shops. There is so much to see...There is also a lovely fabric shop which I always visit. This time I bought some lovely silk in dusky pink and some linen fabric to make some cushions.
Lunch at Bills Produce Store is a great place to have a break before some more shopping!




I love the vintage and bric a brac shops in Brighton, I bought an amazing pink art deco mirror box. It needs a good clean but will look lovely.
This shop 'Last' had the most amazing shoes and tights.


As a special treat we had dinner at the famous vegetarian restaurant terre a terre. The food was delicious!

3 comments:

  1. I so need a trip to Brighton - it has been too long. I try to get down there once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. There are so many cool shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start saving.........

    ReplyDelete