Tuesday 28 February 2012

see what I made


I've been meaning to get some business cards printed for ages, so I have spent the afternoon sorting through pictures of my work, trying to decide which ones are the best to use. I've finally narrowed down the selection, actually it's really nice to look back at work that has now sold and remind myself of what I have made. It's easy to forget when you start working on the next piece.

I also found an amazing set of teacups, saucers and side plates in a charity shop earlier. Only £5 too!
I'll take some photos to show you.....tea anyone?

7 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty it is a bit hard to choose just one. If you also had some postcards made up you could include them all on it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Victoria! I love your beautiful photos and gorgeous creations! You are very talented! Any of these will be perfect for your business cards. I am so happy you found some tea things! I can hardly wait to see them! I would love to have tea with you! xo Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and white bag is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful selection of photo .. well rounded .. and oh so beautiful! they could be post card really! I would love love love to find a mannequin like you have with your brooches... such a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh yes, please!!! Can't wait to see your treasures!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes...I would love a cup of tea with you! Your images are so lovely and will make prefect cards.
    Happy Thursday to you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo cannot wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete