Sunday 17 February 2013

a lovely day

valentine flowers valentines

It's been a beautiful day here today, clear blue skies and bright warm sunshine. I woke up early and went for a run across the park grounds, then back home to do some chores around the house, before meeting my mum at the village pub for lunch. What could be better on a sunny Sunday.
 
Valentines flowers of Freesias and Anemones from my boyfriend and white hyacinth making the place smell lovely...xx


white hyacinth
white hyacinth

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet boyfriend you have! The flowers looks lovely! We had a sunny day in Holland as well. It was delightful. Hope many more will follow soon.

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so beautiful, you really know how to use the light! I can almost smell them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hyacinths, I do soo love bulbs as they are always a surprise! and sunshine makes such a difference to how we all feel, and a lovely post like this too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful I can almost smell them from here, must get some Hyacinths! Heather x

    ReplyDelete