Tuesday 2 July 2013

sewing room happenings

roses & butterflies
sewing room
 
I found some lovely wooden shelves for my sewing room at Newbury Antiques Market, if you have never been it's so exciting and not too expensive.  There are a lot of stalls selling all sorts of vintage and retro pieces. You are bound to find something you like.
 
The butterflies I found when we visited Hastings for the day. They were tucked away in a bric a brac shop on the old town high street. I very nearly didn't buy them but I'm glad I did as they look great on my new shelves!

roses & butterflies sewing room

 
I've been photographing some of my handmade work and have just added some of my vintage floral cards to my etsy shop
 
So why no treat someone special and send them a beautiful handmade card or frame one up as a pretty picture.
 
vintage collage cards vintage florals & buttons handmade cards

12 comments:

  1. The butterflies are amazing - what a find - I would have snapped them up too!

    Lovely snaps, your cards are wonderful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - each one is a work of art! And I love the new addition to your sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! And lovely shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shelf! Everything looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are lovely!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. I'm really pleased you all like my new cards x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sewing room is so lovely and tidy, love the shelves and your new cards. Jaynex

    ReplyDelete
  8. incredibly lovely! you are so talented.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new shelf is fabulous .. I have a thing about shelves anyhow .. and baskets .. but I think the two go nicely together..

    Adorable cards .. you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty and I love the butterflies too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the butterflies! The whole thing looks so organised and pretty. Newbury - definitely another one on my 'to visit' list!

    ReplyDelete