Wednesday 28 March 2012

antiques & collectables fair


On Monday we went to Newbury Race Course, not for racing, but for something far more exciting... bric a brac!! I could have bought so many amazing things from furniture, glass, rugs, vintage suitcases, lamps and so much more. Instead, trying to keep my focus, we searched for some garden furniture. Having never had a garden of our own, and with all this sunny weather, we bought a lovely table and two chairs, which now sit perfectly outside in our little garden.




4 comments:

  1. I spy so many lovely treasures that I would of loved to bring home. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soooo fabulous .. wishing I could jump right in those photos... hummm .. I would have that rug and that one and ooo is that green table for sale????

    how fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved being there! I see some furniture there that would look great around here!

    ReplyDelete