Sunday 15 July 2012

eat london



I’ve had a few days off work to get ready for my exhibition, which started on Saturday at West Ox Arts gallery in Bampton, pricing and labelling always seems to take forever.

I did manage to squeeze in a trip to London though, my boyfriend has just bought the ‘Eat London’ book and after flicking through pages of amazing cafes and restaurants, we thought we would check out Pizza East in Shoreditch. I love this area of London; the pizzeria is an old tea building and as you have probably guessed serves great pizzas, yum!
The rest of the day we wandered about the old streets of Brick Lane popping in to little shops and cafes
Now I had better get on with some proper work…..


7 comments:

  1. tease, tease, tease ••• my daughter and I want to do a trip there so bad! :o) Saving our moola! one of these days!!!

    looks like you had a fabulous time .. love your photos ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you had a great time! :-) Love the green and white napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's, great jacket! Hope your exhibition will be a success!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography <3

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum - I love Pizza East, it makes me hungary just thinking about it! Looks like you have been making some really pretty pieces can't wait to see them.

    Lotts x
    http://lottsandlots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl...you my dear look adorable..I love the black lace top! Oh if only i could hop into that photo of yours...this place looks amazing. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Victoria! I have followed your blog for some time now, and I love it! Your work is beautiful, and very inspiring. I have taken the liberty to nominate you for the 'One Lovely Blog' award over on mine. I know these awards can mean a little work for the recipient, and I will most definitely not be offended if you choose not to post about it! Life is busy! But, I wanted to let you know that I admire your work, and it brings me much joy! Tania ♥

    ReplyDelete