Tuesday 4 February 2014

saturday market

broadway market

My boyfriend and I had a rare Saturday off work last weekend, so we decided to take a trip to London's Broadway Market. It was one of those lovely cold and sunny winter days, perfect for eating and drinking your way around a new market.

broadway market

These smoke salmon open sandwiches were delicious....

3broadway market

No market post is complete without a cute dog, this little chap looked very happy with his ears blowing in the wind...

broadway market broadway market2 hot apple juice

We stopped for a cup of hot apple juice which tasted like apple crumble to warm ourselves up as we did a bit of people watching.  
It was fun exploring a different area of London.

broadway market

8 comments:

  1. Your day sounds lovely! Great outfit!

    Happy weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog! What an expression!

    I love weekends spent exploring - looks like you had a great one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a wonderful market and I adore the first shot of you!

    See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a lovely way to spend a day...you look darling my dear. You are blessed to have a market like that to go to. I love seeing those tulips...spring is soon to be here. Happy New Week...fill it with LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely - how refreshing to have a day without rain!!! Love that first pic of you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to see a lovely pic of you!
    Love the tulips photo - one of my (many) favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete